One Pair of Jeans in Many Different Styles | adlib
When we will tell you that you can wear your jeans with just about anything, we are not really exaggerating, because you actually can! However, when you wear your jeans every day, you can get bored, so here are some outfit ideas to help you style your favorite jeans in different ways and get ideas on what to wear with jeans in your daily lifestyle.
You might justifiably ask yourself how different can the same thing actually look, even if it’s styled with a fresh combination of things? Just scroll down to have some tips on how to wear jeans for day and night.
5 Different Ways to Wear 1 Pair of Jeans
- Go For a Dark Solid Color: This looks dressy and has the added advantage of making you look slimmer. A pair of dark blue jeans really is one of the most versatile items you can have in your closet. Wear with almost anything to update your lifestyle.
- Jeans and a Good T-Shirt: Marlon Brando and James Dean became heartthrobs and instant style icons when they appeared in Hollywood films wearing dark jeans and plain white T-shirts. You can pull off that same classic look, if you wear your jeans with any trendy t- shirts from adlib. All you need is a trendy T-shirt, a sturdy-looking belt which you can choose from adlib’s high quality leather belts collection and some leather shoes or work boots which is the best men's lifestyle hub in Bangladesh.
- Jeans With a Casual Shirt: Upgrade slightly from a t-shirt and go with a long or short-sleeved casual shirt instead. Don’t take the quality of the shirt lightly. Quality clothes are the key to looking your best at any clothes. You can choose a full sleeve or short sleeve casual shirt from adlib’s men casual shirt collection, which provides a huge collection of all the mens lifestyle products in their outlets all over Bangladesh . This is a classic look that does fine in social gathering too. Just try to avoid the rookie mistakes like nothing in a blue that's too close to the color of your jeans.
- Jeans and a Blazer: Solid-colored or multicolored blazers with jeans, that can create a very good outlook. The key here is to keep it pretty slim and less structured. Try to stay away from boxy or heavy blazers. The color is also a concern, the traditional navy-blue blazer can be too close a match for some deep indigo jeans. You may end up looking like you tried for a matching suit jacket and trousers but failed. Make sure there's a good, strong contrast between the color of your jeans and your blazer that'll be visible even at a distance.
- Jeans With a Formal Shirt: To dress things up a notch while still remaining in the realm of timeless, working-class looks, pair a quality pair of jeans with a tucked-in formal shirt. Plain white, light gray, light blue all work fine here, as do white shirts with light stripes or check patterns on them. Check out the wide collection of men’s formal shirts by adlib. This look works best when you've got a nice belt, maybe with a stylish buckle on it, and some sturdy leather shoes or boots to go with it.
Dare to Experiment With Latest Collection of adlib
Finally, relax and have a little fun. Nothing makes jeans great like that slightly rebellious, come-what-may attitude, even when you're dressing them up. Own the look and the average men will love that you took an opportunity to try something new.